Helios Laser DAC is a USB to ILDA interface/adapter, used for connecting laser show projectors to your computer. It is inexpensive, yet fast and with high resolution.
It is compatible with every laser projector with a standard ILDA port, and connects to any computer using USB.
The Helios is compatible with a wide range of software, both our own LaserShowGen which is available in a free edition, and third party software such as:
- LaserShowGen (Windows, Mac, Linux, freemium)
- Lasershow Xpress (LSX) (Windows)
- Derivative TouchDesigner (Windows, Mac, freemium)
- MadMapper, via MadLaser extension (Windows, Mac)
- NEW: Liberation (Mac)
- Spaghetti Laser Show (Windows)
- HE-Laserscan (Windows, freemium)
- Modulaser (Windows, Mac)
- Maxwell (Windows, Mac)
- Lasercam (Windows)
- openFrameworks, via ofxLaser or ofxHelios (Mac, Linux, Windows*, free and open source)
- Pure Data, via pd_helios (Mac, Linux*, Windows*, free and open source)
- Millumin (Mac)
- ILD Render (Windows)
- vvvv, via HeliosLaserDac node (Windows, freemium)
- NEW: OsciStudio (Windows, Mac)
- Laser Juice (Mac, Windows, freemium)
- LFI Player (Windows, free and open source)
- …and more.
The Helios includes a USB cable. An ILDA cable (DB25 male to female) is not included, but can be purchased for $14 extra, see related products below.